Back in my teens, I would not follow any beauty regimen nor facial routine, all I did was wash my face at night with any soap or just take off my makeup if I had used. But beyond that, nothing, I didn’t even knew many products and processes existed.
Facials and products from Asia are popular worldwide and the skin of their artists are to die for. Who would not want to have that texture of porcelain? So, here I’ll explain the steps as they do it in Korea and Japan.
Before that, I’ll share the best tip someone gave me is that when you put yourself creams and more in your face, you have to go as light as ampoules to thick as they are such as moisturizers. Also, if you put these products on the day, the sun would evaporate them, that’s why sunscreen is so important, not only to protect you from the sun’s rays but also to keep what you put on your face.
- Cleanser of Makeup: The cleanser of makeup, serves to remove the makeup and some other products or contamination remaining on the dry skin.
- Cleanser of Impurities: It may be a soap or foam cleansing to remove all the impurities that are not clearly seen, this is done on the wet face.
- Exfoliation: It will help clean clogged pores and remove dead skin cells. It is not recommended to do this daily but once or twice a week, depends on your type of skin.
- Tonic: Having the skin a little bit sensitive and fragile, ideally you to hydrate it slowly. In addition to preparing it so that it can better absorb the following products.
- Essence: This product is very similar to the serum or ampoules but consistency is much more liquid and their functions may vary depending on what is required.
- Serum or Ampoule: It will accelerate the process that you want to achieve but it is more common for it to remove stains or imbalances in the skin color.
- Mask Sheets: There’s a great variety of masks on the market depending on your taste. This step may be once or twice a week, it also depends on your skin and what you want to achieve.
- Eye Cream: Many eye creams are used for dark circles and eye bags, in some cases it also focuses on wrinkles on this sensitive area. You must be very careful in this area.
- Cream of Face: The skin needs hydration to stay healthy and protected. A dry and lifeless skin could age greatly your face. Try to do it at least once a day.
- Sunscreen: One of the most important steps is this one. The use of sunscreen will help you protect the skin from the sun especially when using many products.
Who said it was easy? To be honest, for now I’m following just a few steps because sometimes I arrive so tired of work and college that I just want to sleep. So, the least I do every day is take off my makeup with wipes that I have on my bedside for those days of fatigue.
Very soon I will do reviews of the products shown in the image as well as many more since I first use them for a while to see the results and give a much complete opinion.
Also, I would like to know, what is your facial routine for day and night? Is there a product you’d like me to do a review?
You can get different beauty products of Japan and Korea in the following link: Beauty Products.