In Mexico I loved the Missha brand as I think it was very popular because it was Korean and one of the first ones I knew about BB cream. So when I came to Japan more than a year ago, I knew I should have cosmetics of this brand and I met Missha Magic Cushion Moisture.
The first time I used it I liked a lot besides having noticed a slight fragrance that personally I like but I know that for many other people can not please. For my skin type, I chose the tone # 23 that was not bad because to dissolve it mixes very well with my color. But now, I share a little more of this makeup:
- It has a natural covering of long duration and keeps the skin hydrated.
- The key ingredients are 3 flower oils that control oil and skin water.
- Creates a radiant effect on the skin to prevent skin fading.
- Prevents wrinkles, whiten and has SPF50 + PA +++ sunscreen.
- It has two presentations: # 21 Beige Light and # 23 Beige Natural.
How to use it?
- Be very careful when taking makeup out of the compact as it may come out a lot.
- Use a suitable amount with the puff to apply it on your skin and tap it until you get a smooth application.
- When finished, close the compact until you hear a click to prevent the makeup from evaporating.
- Remember to clean the puff followed to avoid bacteria and dirt on your skin.
One thing I must say about this product is that personally, I would not buy it again but not for the brand or makeup but for the presentation and use of the compact. For me, I feel that I do not take full advantage of what the cushion has and it gets dirty.